Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Fire the House

Did I make you nervus with that title?  Thought Christian got hold of a lighter, did you?  Nope, we tested him with all of them to make sure he's not acutally capable.  True story.

Last week our reading theme was camping.  We made fires out of pretzels, teddy grahams, cheese whiz and candy corn.  We had a blast at school doing it after we read The Bearenstein Bears Go to Camp.  In the story they have wheelbarrow races.  We went outside and did that as well and they totally loved it.

I decided to make the fires at home too for an after school snack.

Clearly I interrupted bike riding - or he's so hungry he didn't care he wore a helmet the whole time - either way that is funny!

Then we have Fashionista who pauses eating and smiles when she sees the camera.






One of my job's perks is bringing the ideas home and I love it -
so do they!

No comments:

Post a Comment