Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Favorite Art

I've been doing art projects with Victoria since she was less than a year old.  I really like crafty things and really enjoy doing them with her.  She's definitely taken to it and loves it as well and has gotten very good at it.  We love to slowly walk through Michaels or Joanns and talk and think about things we could do with the random things we see.  We dream of making 7 layer cakes together.  We look at the stamps and talk like we're going to make cards professionally even though we already own drawers and drawers full of them and rarely pull them out.

This summer I purged some scrapbooking things and threw them in a bin for her.  She's dug through it and made some things.  She enjoys it. 

The other day she came up from the basement and said completely serious, "Now, you better REALLY love this because it took me forever!!"


Seriously, awesome!!!!!

I love that she added letters to spell my two names.
The camera, because I love taking pictures, the theme and how symetrical she made it.
I love it.
I'm going to have it laminated.

Love my artistic little angel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment