Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Lunch to Rmember

My dad loves Victoria.  Yes, he's her grandpa and grandparents love their grandchildren but seriously, he loves her to the moon and back!!  Me, his first born, only daughter, doesn't hold a candle. 

I'm cool with that because this is what happens:


He shows up for the
elementary version of a
pizza.

I knew he was coming and it was so hard not to tell her.  I knew she was going to be in heaven.
I had another teacher cover for me for about five minutes so I could run down and take a quick pic.
Totally worth it!
They were so cute together.
I told them they need to eat and quit gazing at each other because when the time is up the food is gone.
A grandparent volunteer also reminded them. 
I really think they'd skip a meal to sit and talk and smile at each other.

I went back to my class, eventually brought my class to lunch then threw my Lean Cuisine in the microwave and headed out to recess, just in time to catch this:


It's a lunch to remember -
if not for them -
for me.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet. What a fun treat for her to have someone visit her at school. I don't remember that happening when I was in school, but I bet I would have loved it!

    ReplyDelete