Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Perks - Not

There are some perks (and cons too - don't let me fool you) about being at the same school as my daughter.  You'd think she'd get a perk too.  Such as:  Getting sick at school.

Instead I told the nurse to send her back to her class. Then she came down crying so I went down to see myself. I called my MIL to bring Tylenol and had her lay down. Am I crazy???? Finally I had her go home with grandma and she threw up all over her carpet. I will not be receiving Mother of the Year 2011!!!!

It's not like she fakes being sick or is even dramatic about it.  

At least when she got home she actually hit the bucket.  I was rubbing her back and holding her hair and Christian came in to watch.  Leave it to a little brother. 

A little while later I thought I heard the dog throwing up.  Nope, Christian put a mixing bowl next to her bucket and was gagging and spitting.  I think he was hoping I'd hold his hair back. 

Hoping she hits the bucket tonight too.  Although she made me promise to was anything and everything she may puke on tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, poor V! That's no fun. And it sounds like C is sick now, too?

    That's too bad. And no fun for you at all, either.

    ReplyDelete