Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bloom Soon

I've been following my very very favorite blog kellehampton.blogspot.com for over two years now.  I just love the mom of two who writes it.  Four months ago I learned she has been keeping a secret from her readers.  She wrote a book.  I pre-ordered it from Amazon back in December.  It was released today.

I can not wait to get my hands on it.

Unfortunately, if I was more patient I could have saved $3 and waited until today and picked it up at Target.  Now, I have to wait for the expected arrival date of Saturday for it to arrive.

Makes no sense.  Last time I pre-ordered Amazon had it on my stoop the night before the release.  Seemed fair to me.

If you purchased ten copies of it she was have a Skype session with you and your book club.  I just saw on FB some lady's husband got her 10 copies for her birthday.  There are some die hard readers following this inspirational woman.

I wonder how long it will take her to reach the Best Sellers List.

My guess is three weeks.    Now...if only I could read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment