Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Thank You

After watching Barney at 3am, building a 'doghouse', painting it, baking cookies and brownies, vacuuming the living room, watching one short episode of Mickey Mouse, read Genesis in the children's Bible, took a bath, had a visitor bring a gift, ate a brownie and asked no less than 20 times, "What else is calm that I can do?!"  

I was feeling like his personal servant.  

Then Mark went to work, Therese left and Christian and I cuddled up to watch a Scooby Doo episode. He leaned in really close to kiss my arm and then my lips and looked right into my eyes and said, "I could kiss you all day long."

If that's not a heart - felt thank you, I don't know what else is.  I'm blessed to get to stay home to care for him for these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment