Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Laura's Birthday

Today one of my best friends is celebrating a birthday.  There's something about being her friend.  She's so good to me, not only does it make me want to be a better friend to her, but to my other friends as well.  She is the definition of a good friend.  When I told her we were trying to get pregnant she said,   "If you do, I'll be right here to support you in any way I can."  Not only did she say those words that brought tears to my eyes then and now, she followed through.  

She's a good listener.
She's funny.
She's realistic.
She's a great mommy.
She's loves to have fun.
She's a great dancer:-).
She's always up for anything.
She puts up with everything I bring.
She's generous.
She's thoughtful.
(She bought me the cutest diaper bag. Nursing cover up. Hosted a shower for my THIRD child.  She takes pictures at all our functions.)  
She was the one person I called from the NICU and she pulled over and listened that early Monday morning and understood that we needed privacy.

She's my teammate at school and in life.

I don't know what I'd do with her.

We celebrated last week and had the world's fastest pedicure.  Look for us in the 2014 World Book.
But there was talking and laughing.
Just what we were going for.

We all picked the same color so we have "Yogi Toes!"


Then we went out for drinks at 2:30 in the afternoon!
That's pretty special to us Mommies!


I could celebrate you every day, Laura.
I can't thank you enough for being the friend you are and helping me strive to be the Mommy and teacher that I am because of you.
You're not just a friend.
You're the sister I always dreamed of.
You're my mentor not just at school, but in life.

I wish you your best year yet.

Looking forward celebrating again this weekend!

Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment