Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 18, 2013

MidSummer Bowling

On Tuesday, I took my three kids and my two nieces bowling.  
I didn't know what to expect taking 5 children 7 and under bowling by myself.
But, we had the greatest time ever!!!

Somewhere decided to wear a disguise for some reason.
But I won't tell you who she is.....


Then she got a spare!


First game.


The crew -Brecken.
He chose to root the team on instead.


We had two rules while bowling.
1. Stay seated when someone is bowling - that's about 99% of the time.
2. Say something positive every time someone bowls.



I started getting nervous Ashley was going to beat me.


I don't especially like getting my picture taken these days...
But V offered to take one of me and my lil' man.
I'm glad she did:-)



I should have been a lot more nervous.
Look who pulled out the win on the second game!

In my defense I'm pretty sure if you googled 
Things NOT to do while you wait for a cracked pelvis to heal
#1 is bowling.
Yowzers.  Ouch!


Then we met Papa for lunch.
Turns out I brought every single one of his grandchildren right to him.


Can't you feel the love?



It was a great day and we're already looking forward to it again this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment